HDA Architecture is committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore:
- We WILL NOT sell, rent, distribute or otherwise share your personal information, including e-mail address, to or with anyone.
- We will not share your information with any third parties, except in exceptional circumstances, such as where we believe the law requires us to.
- Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), CANNOT be seen by third parties.
- We will hold any personal information for ONLY as long as is necessary for internal business use, and on archive for five years after completion of a project for reference purposes.
- Like many other sites we track visitors to our website using Google Analytics. Data collected can include information about your computer, about your visits to and use of this website, your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. If we know where our users come from and where they browse within our site we can make this website as useful to you as possible.
- We can remove any data we have on your person from our records at any time; to request this simply call or email us.
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; HDA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.